Subject: ATTN: Member State Nominated Nutrition and Obesity Focal points - Project Meeting on Strengthening Policy for Healthy and Sustainable Diets: learning from innovation in practice. Seminar on Health in Trade and Investment Agreements
From: "EURO Nutrition" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO Nutrition" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 09:58:45 +0300

Message sent on behalf of Dr Kremlin Wickramasinghe, Regional Adviser for
Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity, WHO Regional Office for Europe,
Special Initiative on Noncommunicable Diseases and Innovation

Dear colleagues,

I hope you’re all well. Some of you may be aware that we have been working
on two projects with Professor Anne Marie Thow at the University of
Sydney. The concept notes for each of the projects are attached. Briefly,
one is looking at strengthening policy for healthy and sustainable diets
and learning through innovation in practice. The other investigates health
in investment agreements. The morning is given over to the former project
and the afternoon to the latter – please see the agenda attached. it would
be fantastic to see colleagues either in person or online depending on
your location and availability. Please do let me know if you have any
questions or would like to chat about either project.

Please direct all correspondence to Holly Rippin, email:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Very best wishes,

Holly

EU/SNI Special Initiative on NCDs and Innovation